Saturday 24 April 2010

Witches Shmitches


It feels wonderful to wake up, sip on bed coffee and see your own comic strip for the first time in the morning paper!!!!! And wonderful was exactly what I felt yesterday when Marcus appeared for the first time in the Indian Express. It will be continuing as a fortnightly strip on every other Saturday in the weekend supplement Zeitgeist, of the Indian Express. I will uploading the strip here in the blog a day after it appears in the paper. I will have to stick to just single page strips for now, as per the requirements of the newspaper but occasionally I will also be making strips that span for more than a page exclusively for this blog. I hope you all like Marcus and that I will be able to keep you all entertained for a very long time

7 comments:

  1. Congrats again!! I love the way this is shaping up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice kishore...........good job.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It feels wonderful to wake up, sip on bed coffee and see your own comic strip for the first time in the morning paper!!!!! And wonderful was exactly what I felt yesterday when Marcus appeared for the first time in the Indian Express."
    sigh... someday, me too... someday. Thanks to let us in on feelings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to update this blog more often

      Delete